Abstract Submission Guidelines
- All abstracts must be submitted through ROSA - Responsive Online System for Acta Horticulturae submission and review.
- For more information about how to submit your abstract, see http://www.ishs.org/sites/default/files/page-documents/onlinesubmissionauthorsguide.pdf
- The official language of IHC2018 is English so only abstracts written in English will be accepted for review.
- Abstracts should not exceed 300 words and be based on original work. Should give full information on the objective, materials and methods and major results obtained.
- Abstracts must NOT contain tables, pictures or diagrams.
- All abbreviations must be spelled out on first use.
- Abstracts should be thoroughly checked for spelling (English USA) and grammar.
- Submission is strictly limited to a maximum of one oral and one poster presentation per person.
- Abstract submission for poster presentations is still available.. Some poster presenters may be invited to present a speed talk of 3 minutes during an oral session.
- All papers are evaluated according to reviewers and the results will be sent by e-mail.
- To be accepted, oral abstract authors must be registered and paid to attend the IHC2018, by
1 April 2018 18 May 2018.
- All presenters (oral and poster) are expected to submit a manuscript for publication in refereed proceedings, Acta Horticulturae,
15 May 2018 15 June 2018.
- For guidelines and instructions on how to prepare your manuscript for publication in Acta Horticulturae, see http://www.ishs.org/authors.
To view the IHC2018 symposia and for abstract submission, please click here.
- Use limited number of references (e.g. Smith 2009), only if necessary
- Two abstract submissions are permitted per author however please be aware that a maximum of one oral presentation and one poster presentation will be assigned per registered delegate for successful applicants. You will be required to complete the details for each abstract before submitting your next one.
- Your abstract will be published in the Abstract Book as submitted. Please ensure you check your data carefully before submitting as changes or additions will not be possible after submission.
Abstracts may be submitted and demanded to be presented as oral or poster presentations. Please note, if an overwhelming number of oral presentation submissions are received or based upon the type of the research work and content of the abstract, the Review Committee reserves the right to offer poster presentations for some of these abstracts.
Terms and Conditions:
The submission of an abstract indicates an understanding of the following rules for participation in IHC2018:
- All author(s) approve submitting this work for presentation.
- The author(s) transfer(s) all copyright ownership of the named abstract to IHC2018.
- The author(s) agree(s) to materially confine their presentations to information in the abstract if accepted for presentation. If an author has more than one abstract accepted, each presentation will be materially confined to the information in the abstract selected for the specific session.
- At least one author should be available to present the abstract if selected for the IHC 2018 program. The authors will immediately notify the IHC2018 Secretariat if they are unable to attend or if the presenting author is changed. Please note that each presenter can still only present one oral and one poster. The organisers reserve the right to remove a presentation from the program in such cases.
Please Click following ROSA links for Abstract Submission