Join ISHS and become a part of the world-wide network!
Founded in April 1959 as a global network of horticulturists and horticultural scientists seeking international co-operation, today the International Society for Horticultural Science (ISHS), is a truly global network comprising over 53,000 individuals, universities, governments, institutions, libraries and commercial companies. ISHS has become the largest and most important framework for horticultural science. ISHS membership, offering a unique mix of sections & commissions, working groups, symposia, publications, mailing lists, online services, ... allows you to develop information networks with colleagues who have similar interests and concerns. Discover job opportunities fast, learn of new techniques and breakthroughs first, and increase your access to scientists who may have solutions to the questions you need to answer today. The ISHS provides its members with a platform allowing them to share knowledge on an international scale.
- a free copy of the annual ISHS membership list and Sections/Commissions directory in electronic format (print copy optional)
- unlimited searching in the ISHS interactive online membership directory
- a quarterly copy of the magazine Chronica Horticulturae in electronic format (print copy optional)
- 20% discount on Acta Horticulturae orders (both ActaHort CD-rom or print). (Institutional Members: 30% discount) - Membership Discount does not apply to orders received through booksellers or subscription agents.
- a EUR 250 discount when publishing in the European Journal of Horticultural Science (eJHS)
- a limited number of free Acta Horticulturae full text article downloads
- a limited number of free full text article downloads from selected third party publications at www.pubhort.org. Titles include: The Horticulture Journal, Fruits, Journal of the American Pomological Society, Journal of the International Society for Mushroom Science, etc...
- 50% discount when purchasing Acta Horticulturae and/or PubHort full text article downloads
- access to ISHS ListServ mailing lists
- discount registration fee at ISHS Symposia (ISHS Membership number required when registering)
- participation in ISHS Working Groups, Sections and Commissions and networking with fellow researchers
- entitlement to a vote at the ISHS General Assembly
To apply for ISHS membership simply fill out the online form and activate your membership in real time! PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION